BrDesktop as Debian Pure Blends

Hi Andre Felipe,

on 2009-05-12 you added BrDesktop to the list of Blends on the
Blends wiki page[1].  While I would really welcome a "localized"
Blend and I would support such an effort I see no sign that the
information on the Wiki is correct.  Perhaps it is just the
language barrier (I can not understand the content of the
BrDesktop homepage[2]) but I have the impression that BrDesktop
is no Debian internal effort and thus does not to the definition
we have given:

   a subset of Debian that is configured to support a particular
   target group out-of-the-box

Perhaps I'm just not correctly informed about BrDesktop and I'm
just lacking important pieces of information.  If this is the
case please be more verbose about your project and let people
on this list know what your are doing.  If this is the case I
need to update several docs about your project - so please give
me a chance to reasonable join your project to other related
Blends.

Saying this I wonder whether you are interested in creating
tasks pages[3] and bugs pages[4].  IMHO these pages provide
a good overview for users and developers - the testserver[5]
even contains a preview to the new screenshot feature which
might be quite interesting for users. (Official blends pages
will get this feature next week).

I really appreciate your work in the BrDesktop project and
you gave a really great input into Debian and I would welcome
if you might come closer to the Blends effort.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends
[2] http://brdesktop.org/cdd