UPDATE: Re: Bug in lam-6.2pl3/blacs1.1/scalapack1.6 combo

UPDATE:

Greetings!  I've managed to separate the bugs found into two classes,
and have fixed one via a lam configuration option.

1) Crashing on scalapack tests of certain size/block combos:  This was
   fixed by including the --without-shortcircuit configuration
   option.  So the short-circuit feature definitely still has
   problems.
2) mpirun -O problems:  Even though this is a homogenous cluster,
   mpirun -O fails single precision BLACS and SCALAPACK tests.  For
   example, running the BLACS tester out of the box shows a failure on
   the Integer BSBR test, among others.  I haven't found the source of
   this error yet, but its a question of numerical correctness, not of
   program crashing at this point.

Updated Debian packages with the above fix and a few others are being
released now as lam*-6.2b-pl4-2.  Please test.

Another individual suggested increasing the IPC resources.  This had
no effect on this issue.

Take care,