Lighttpd 1.4.69 for Bullseye

Hello, I am new to the list, please be patient

I have been trying to install Lighttpd 1.4.69 for Bullseye. Debian Wiki claims it is available for Bullseye, but apparently the wiki is wrong:
https://wiki.debian.org/Lighttpd

How much work would it require to add 1.4.69 to bullseye-backports?

The background is that I maintain a project to run Ubiquiti’s UniFi Controller on Debian in Google Cloud with bells and whistles. The latest UniFi Controller requires Java 11, which is not supported on Bookworm 🥺 That’s why I am stuck with Bullseye.

My project includes Fail2Ban. Lighttpd 1.4.59 doesn’t include IP addresses in its error.log, which makes it useless for Fail2Ban. The IP addresses were included in 1.4.64: [core] add remote IP to some error msgs (fixes #3122)
http://www.lighttpd.net/2022/1/19/1.4.64/

I have probably several thousand users, as I have a thousand comments on my project web page and direct e-mails, so there would be plenty of users who would benefit. This is good opportunity for the change, as the users need to upgrade from Stretch (the previous version of UniFi Controller required Java 8 🙄)
https://metis.fi/en/2018/02/unifi-on-gcp/

br, Petri