Re: libreoffice: Need to maximize window manually before libreoffice window opens on plasma-desktop

Hi,

I have two bullseye systems with libreoffice from backports which show
the issue. Both run plasma-desktop from bullseye. If I open a second
libreoffice document, the window is visible as a control panel entry
of plasma, but the window itself is not visible on the screen. The
window appears on the screen if I click on maximize on the control
panel entry. It seems like the window is coming from the top left of
the window of the first libreoffice document,

What happens if you remove libreoffice-kde5?

Could also be some similar thing as https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1019423?

Regards,

Rene