Request for fast-track approval of Quassel backport

Quassel is an IRC client that is built to be split between an always connected
server component and a periodically connected client.  The Debian package
builds server, client, and combined packages.  There are also mobile clients
for Android and (I think) IOS.

Quassel recently had it's first feature release in quite some time and a re-
written Android client (quasseldroid) was just released to integrate with it.
Unfortunately, the new Android client has somewhat limited functionality with
older Quassel core (server) versions.

This has created a significant demand for updated an quassel-core for stretch.
The new version (0.13) is in testing and I've uploaded it for stretch-
backports.

Due to the new quasseldroid version landing yesterday, I would appreciate it
if the quassel backport could be approved through Backports New on an
accelerated basis.

Thanks,

Scott K