Re: Source-only uploads for jessie backports

Hi,

>Quick follow-up: since this is a policy queue, if you upload source+all only I assume you should rename the .changes file from _$arch.changes to e.g. >_multi.changes, otherwise the buildd upload for $arch will get rejected? Or has there been a change to dak/w-b/etc. in the mean time that this is not required >anymore?

not required anymore AFAIK

>I also assume that source-only uploads will be rejected generally, so that arch: any only packages (no arch: all) need to be uploaded for at least one bin arch, >just as with p-u uploads at the moment, right?

not sure about this, I don't want to try :)

>Finally, are there plans for the future stretch-backports to support source-only uploads (non-NEW), same as with current unstable?

yes, I think jessie-backports follows what was the workflow in jessie, so stretch-backports will probably follow the new source-all uploads
that are now in stretch.

(I'm not speaking with authoritative hat, just trying to remember various discussions on irc)

cheers,

G.