Re: Lots of uploads for golang!

On Tue, 19 Jul 2016, Potter, Tim (HPE Linux Support) wrote:

> Hi everyone.  I just thought I would let you all know that I'm planning quite a few uploads
> to backports from testing in order to get docker.io into the jessie-backports archive.
>
> With a couple of exceptions, there are all new packages that don't have any dependencies
> on any existing packages in backports.
>
> Apologies if I mess anything up as I'm a bit new to this backports thing.  I'm happy to accept
> any criticism and ideas for improvement.
What about checking your backports before upload? I had to reject 22 of your
backports which took me about an hour. Those backports versions weren't in
testing and most times not even in the archive.

Please understand that I am not very thrilled to process any further golang
backports in the near future.

Please be more careful with your uploads

Alex - Backports ftpmaster