jessie-backports-sloppy

Hello,

Are there any plans to support jessie-backports-sloppy for packages
from sid? At the moment a candidate would be openjdk-8 which is blocked
from migration owing to build problems on some architectures.

I had thought that the sloppy distributions were fair game for backports from
sid, but this isn't mentioned in the current contributions doc[1]. It's
possible I was mistaken though, or that I missed a change of policy.

(Also, I think there is a mistake in that doc - in the Supported Distribtions
table, source distribution jessie should map to squeeze-backports-sloppy
rather than jessie-backports-sloppy).

Cheers,
Dominic.

[1] <http://backports.debian.org/Contribute/>