Re: backports kernel: support for t430s laptop in backports?

On 12/05/12 15:02, Ben Hutchings wrote:

> It probably wouldn't hurt.  Xorg in squeeze certainly doesn't know how
> to do accelerated graphics on last year's Intel GPUs (Sandy Bridge) let
> alone this year's (Ivy Bridge).  Display support might also be limited,
> though it's somewhat separate.

I have upgraded the xorg stuff (including xserver-*-intel)
to the most recent version from backports, but this didn't
help. Still no beamer output :-(.

Since this version is already 1 year old, I wonder if it would
be possible to backport Wheezy's current xorg packages?

Regards
Harri