Re: Fix mdadm for squeeze-backports (dependency to initscripts 13.3)

Am 20.12.2011 03:53, schrieb Chris Wadge:
Thanks for the fix, and of course to the backports maintainers for all
their hard work. That said, have you seen any feedback on this, off-list
perhaps? It'd be awesome to have official backports support for mdadm.

Hi Chris, thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunatly there is no feedback on this. Neither from the maintainers nor from the backport list. I think the problem is quite obvious. I thought about creating and signing a version myself and propose it for upload - but I don't have a trusted key.

Maybe it helps, if more people request to fix this package...

Regards,
Marcus