Re: backportability of filetea

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 10:32:23PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> I looked into backporting filetea to squeeze, because I’d like to
> install it on my server and hack a bit on it. But it seems that it
> is non-trivial to do.

Hey,

thanks for the e-mail. I actually did the same when I finished
packaging it and found the same problems as you.

The truth is that some of those dependencies can probably be relaxed
(it was me who told upstream to lower the gnutls requirement from 3.0
to 2.12) but IIRC I had a discussion with him and it seemed difficult
to make it work with the packages available in squeeze-backports.

Berto