Re: OOo, "style and format"

Hi,

> When dialog opens, can the cursor move in it (arrows, tab key) or only
mouse click in it? I'm wondering if the dialog isn't present but orca
doesn't see it, that's why my question.

> I don't know how orca works, sorry.
I understand :) orca was to explain to you why I asked the question. The real
question is: When dialog opens, can the cursor move in it (arrows, tab key) or
only mouse can click in it? In other words, can you go to this dialog and interact with it via keyboard?

And if, for instance, you select Title2 in the dialog, is there a change on the status bar (a new peace of info)?

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL