Re: Bug on OOo

Hi,

Sorry to disturb you again, I didn't think you managed backports too.
Well.

Hi,

> On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 08:24:49PM +0200, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
> > at them please? These are:
> > and
>
> I did, and you have the answers on the BTS (you didn't even reply
> on the "I need more info" mail for 583792 yet. So what do you expect
> here?
I post it not to disturb you on the BTS since, as you said, it's not for this release (backport).
For 583792, I only have a "tag 583792 + wontfix". So does it mean moreinfo? Or is there something I misunderstand?
For 583790, first I had let things since you said on BTS I had not to submit
problems for backport. Anyway, if "moreinfo" means that you wanted a test file,
I sent it (Cours general). If it means that I had to try testing/sid, I'm sorry
but I can't. I only have one machine and I can't have a testing on it. In efect,
I really work very much on it, I need soft such as voxin with orca and not sure
they'll work on testing, they're essential for me, I can't spend some hours to make them work due
a too hard timing. Besides upgrade seems to be hard (a friend tried and broke dependencies tree,
some packages had to be re-installed). The only solution for this is maybe a
statically built binary for OOo?
Actually, I really can't pass my system to utf8 completely (work with Windows users, all my files are iso, converting is too hard).

> > Or tell me who I've to submit to on OOo?

I thought you wanted me to submit these to upstream but I had not enough time
to see whose I have to send the bug in upstream dev of OOo.

> Grüße/Regards,
>
> René

Regards and thanks, very sorry to disturb you again but I wanted to post in a more adapted place,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL