Re: transmission-gtk installation issue.

	Hi!

* vishnu vardhan <vishnuvardhan.linux@gmail.com> [2010-01-30 21:11:20 CET]:
>   transmission-gtk: Depends: transmission-common (= 1.76-1~bpo50+1) but it
> is not installable

 This is one of the cases that is mentioned in the FAQ:

Q: I have troubles installing $package because of strange
dependencies...
<http://backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faq>

<https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=transmission&suite=lenny-backports>

 Joss, I'm not sure wether I am reading the two build logs that are
available already wrongly, might there be an issue with not adjusted
build-depends here?

 Hope that helps, please execute patience. :)
Rhonda