nagios2 uncorrect deps

Hi!

if I do a minimal debian installation and then install nagios like this

apt-get -t sarge-backports install nagios2

I get following at the end:

Creating config file /etc/nagios2/conf.d/host-gateway_nagios2.cfg with new
version
Reloading web server config...done.
Adding password for user nagiosadmin
Starting nagios2 monitoring daemon: nagios2Can't locate subs.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.4 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5 /us.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/nagios2/p1.pl line 59.
.
Setting up nagios2 (2.4-0bpo1) ...

after i started dselect which normally installs some addition packages even I
just exit it works.

--
Robert Penz
HITT - health information technologies tirol gmbh

Send documents please in OpenDocument-Format (ODF) alias ISO/IEC 26300

"Windows Vista" is the abbreviation for "Windows with Viruses, Instability,
Spyware, Trojans and Adware"