Productive weekend (summary)

Hi,

last weekend was quite productive. First, Joerg Jaspert updated our
dak installation, which means we finally can use ~ in version numbers.

What does it mean? We no longer need to lower the Debian revision of
the version number, 1.2.3-4 becomes 1.2.3-4~foo instead 1.2.3-3foo.

Martin Krafft suggested to use 1.2.3-4~bpo.1, and I like the idea, it
looks indeed better.

Daniel Baumann already modified the contribute page on our website.

Speaking about the website... it's now based on a wiki, thanks to
Sebastian Harl, who implemented the old website design into the new
Dokuwiki installation. If you want an account to edit something, just
contact me.

                Norbert