Re: xfce4 upgrade problem

Just downloaded and installed now. It's all working except for -

1. Several plugins haven't been backported yet. Is it planned that they
will be? (the one which I particularly would like is the showdesktop
one).

2. xfprint4 is still not working properly with remote printers. I have
two machines connected via ethernet and run a cups server on the main
one where the printer is connected (hp deskjet 840c). xfprint4 on the
client machine sees the printer (an advance on the previous version at
least :) ) but won't print to it. I just get an error saying that it
'Cannot print to file' even though it is set to print directly (???)

Any advice on these?

Thanks for all your help, btw :)

On