Aw: Re: RFS: splash -- visualisation tool astrophysics stuff [ITP]

Hi Ole,

It is very difficult to decide where to make the cut. We should
keep the debian folder in the SCM repository, but not necessarily
upload. OMHO, the nice-to-have packages should wait until those
hit your daily routine or you are evaluating them for some project.

I propose to safe the packaging effort in the repository and
then ask for a RFA directly, if this is allowed, and otherwise
just indicate in our Wiki/Blend pages that the package needs someone.
This may actually help to attract more active individuals to Debian Astro
in the first place - Andreas was got me in because of the clustalw
package that lacked an update.

Best,

Steffen