Re: Raspberry Pi: gpiomem device support

I forgot to include the references:

[1]: https://raspi.debian.net/tested-images/
[2]: https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/issues/2514

Ah, and I found Kernel code in drivers/char/raspberrypi-gpiomem.c and the accompanying Kconfig defining the config "RASPBERRYPI_GPIOMEM".

That .c file sounds like the something called "raspberrypi-gpiomem".
This config is currently not defined in the installed Kernel's config (it's default is "n"). So, one would obviously enable RASPBERRYPI_GPIOMEM (default: "n") in the kernel config instead.

If someone can point me to the correct repository I'm happy to provide a pull request or patch. Pointing me to a cross compile and/or testing guide of ARM Linux kernels would be helpful.

Thank you for taking time looking into this.

Best regards,
Thomas.