Re: About ARM

Sounds a little like a Pinebook Pro
https://www.pine64.org/pinebook-pro/ I wish mine hadn't died (hinge
crapout).  As far as I know they aren't available right now doe to the
chip shortage but that's getting to be an old story, there might be
some around somewhere.

I bought a mid-price Chromebook (Acer CP-513) as a replacement but I'm
not real happy with it.  It is a 64 bit ARM machine with a couple days
battery life but it mostly runs Google Chrome OS.  It can run Debian
part time as a secondary OS, it can't run a server because Debian only
runs part time.  Mostly doesn't do xfree-86.  Debian is a task running
under Chrome I think.  Mostly Android compatible, big touch screen.

--
Education is contagious.