Helping Military Kids Build Social Connections: An Article Idea for zen.org

Howdy! Hope you’re safe and well!

When we think of military families, the onus is often on the parents who may be serving in conflict somewhere in the world or stationed with other families in the same predicament. What happens to the kids, their schooling, and their social lives? They can sometimes struggle too and need help and support.

How can help kids who’ve been brought up in military families, to build and maintain good social connections if they struggle with friendships?

I used to work in the health and social care sector but am now just starting out as a writer and I was putting together a piece on a different topic when I discovered https://zen.org/~brendan/kids-pen.html.  It occurred to me that your readers would really appreciate a piece that looks at how we can help kids in military families build and maintain good social connections because the health and wellbeing of children who’ve led a forces lifestyle can sometimes need a more empathetic treatment if it’s to flourish.

I’d also be happy to write around any other ideas you had too. Of course, the article will be tailored to your existing content and fully referenced for accuracy.

Would you mind if I sent you a piece to read through?

With my kindest regards,
Karoline

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.