Re: Why so little info on the Pocket Beagle?

On Tue, Oct 03, 2017 at 04:26:55PM -0400, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> According to https://github.com/beagleboard/pocketbeagle/wiki/FAQ, it
> looks like you use a web browser; not a monitor. Once you get to the
> config screen using the web browser, I'm guessing you can enable SSH.

Oh yeah the beagle does ethernet over USB too now that I think back to
last time I played with a beagle black.  That must be what they use.

> After reading about it, I think it sounds like a neat project with
> some niche applications. But I also think you should probably use a
> more traditional dev-board, like a Pine-64, ODROID-C2, LeMaker HiKey,
> RaspberryPi-3, BananaPi, CunieTruck 5, etc. You will find them easier
> to use.

I was mainly curious what they were using (since they have so little
info about it on their website so far).

I have brought up some arm reference boards and from scratch boards,
so I wouldn't be too concerned about doing it for myself.  I just don't
currently have anything I would want to do with it.  It sure is a nice
little board though.

--
Len Sorensen