Re: xset +dpms is not controlling monitor powerdown on raspberry pi 3b

On 09/01/17 22:00, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Monday 09 January 2017 10:52:46 Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

Logitech should have stuck to selling compilers.

Thats a different company I believe.

Same company, I was their de-facto UK tech support for a while. Long predated Linux of course (in a nod to the fact that we're wandering way OT).

I want an APL keyboard. One of those controlling CAM kit would be
decidedly cool :-)

APL? Not fam with that acronym.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:APL-keybd2.svg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APL_%28programming_language%29#Syntax

Weird by today's standards, but has its uses and there's implementations that run on Debian ARM etc.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk