Re: Debian and QEMU virtio-net-device

Lennart,

Bingo!  The virtual serial port (on 3, btw) showed the system trying to
boot.  An error pointed out that in this iteration I had forgotten the
-sd parameter, so no (virtual) hard disk.

I added -sd /export/armhf.qcow2 to the command, but still no hard disk
in the /dev listing.  I'm wondering if I have a problem with the dtb;
I'll have to look into that.

But at least I have something to work with now.  Hopefully I can find
why the disk isn't being recognized now.

Thanks much!

Jerry