Modern u-boot for OpenRD

We've had pre-built images of mainline u-boot for OpenRD in Debian for
a few months now thanks to Albert ARIBAUD (upstream maintainer),
Vagrant (Debian maintainer) and Rick Thomas (tester).

I've now documented the u-boot upgrade process for those interested in
upgrading to a modern u-boot on their OpenRD (all variants are
supported).  Thanks to Rick for testing the instructions.

http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/openrd/uboot-upgrade/

Of course, there's no need to upgrade.  You may wish to stay with the
Marvell u-boot if things are working fine for you.

P.S. I'm not sure there are many users left of this platform but maybe
someone finds this useful.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/