Re: updating Sheevaplug and Openrd patches for u-boot v2014.10

Hi Vagrant,

> kerma-sheevaplug-mvsdio.diff is no more needed because it is mainlined with a newer version
> -> http://git.denx.de/u-boot.git/?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=3fe3b4fb1c5adb00502276312696e38e9a7e9b5b
>
> but the env fix/corruption is still waiting for a review from uboot custodians
> -> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/373990/
>
> kerma-sheevaplug-mvsata.diff is still needed and may require a refresh.
>
> The others (hask script and ext4 support) are not proposed for now.
> I still have to write them. (they are juste 2 lines patch for parameters)
> The lesser activity of Marvell uboot custodian is a problem.

The promised patches serie have just been proposed to mainline u-boot.

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/386717/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/386719/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/386718/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/386720/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/386721/

Is there any good proposal around for tweaking bootmcd line and had multi boot sources to be add also ?
I have made some tests with bootstrap/bootscript but nothing generic for now.

Enjoy