Re: New NetWinder install process?

I seem to have lost all traces of READ_OR_PERISH and the netwinder
README.

I believe you can setup to use the rescue_netwinder.bin as the tftp
image.

  setenv kerntftpserver 555.555.555.555
  setenv kerntftpfile rescue_netwinder.bin
  setenv kernconfig tftp
  boot

(you also need to have your ip set and all...)
  setenv netconfig_eth0 flash
  setenv eth0_ip 555.555.555.555/24
  setenv route0 0.0.0.0:555.555.555.555:n

I just booted using these sorts of commands.  I didn't proceed with
the installer (no backup of system and not enough spine to proceed.)

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.