Re: conf.d usage

Hi again!

On 2004-01-01 13:47 +0100, Martin Pitt wrote:

> Recently, the conf.d directory was added to better support this kind
> of applications. So I tried to put this line into
> /etc/apache/conf.d/fibusql, but it does not work.

Please excuse the noise, it works now. Stupid small error...

> I could not find any documentation how to use conf.d, can you point
> me to any?

I would still be interested in this. The problem that this
configuration may not work with more complex setups (several virtual
hosts, stricter security settings) remains. What would you propose for
this case? Explain the situation in README.Debian and have the
administrator fix the configuration file manually? Maybe display a
warning debconf note in addition?

Thanks again,

Martin

--
Martin Pitt                 Debian GNU/Linux Developer
martin@piware.de                      mpitt@debian.org