Re: current debian way of installing adobe flashplayer in amd64.....

Michael Fothergill wrote:

> What is the latest way of installing adobe flashplayer in amd64 Lenny?

On Lenny you can take free and native 64bit gnash and konqueror|
mozilla-plugin-gnash.
http://www.gnashdev.org/

> I tried this from a debian howto web page I found on google but it didn't
> work:
>
> debian:/home/mikef# apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree

The flashplugin-nonfree for Etch and Sarge look at backports.

Take flashplayer-mozilla for Etch and Lenny from
http://www.debian-multimedia.org/
instead of flashplugin-nonfree. Both need nspluginwrapper and 32bit libs.

I have flashplugin-nonfree on Etch.

Good Luck
Ciao Marco!
--
Debian Hint #11: Keep up to date on what's going on - read the Debian
Weekly News. Read it on the web at http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/, or