RE: current debian way of installing adobe flashplayer in amd64.....

 Dear Folks,

 (Please excuse the loss of the carriage returns in the previous postings.)
What is the latest way of installing adobe flashplayer in amd64 Lenny?
I tried this from a debian howto web page I found on google but it didn't work:

 debian:/home/mikef# apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree
 Reading package lists... Done
 Building dependency tree
 Reading state information... Done
 Package flashplugin-nonfree is not available, but is referred to by another package.
 is only available from another source
 E: Package flashplugin-nonfree has no installation candidate
 debian:/home/mikef#

 My apt source.list file looks like this:

 # deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux testing _Lenny_ - Official Snapshot amd64 DVD Binary-1 20080407-11:52]/ lenny contrib main

 deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux testing _Lenny_ - Official Snapshot amd64 DVD Binary-5 20080407-11:52]/ lenny contrib main
 deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux testing _Lenny_ - Official Snapshot amd64 DVD Binary-4 20080407-11:52]/ lenny contrib main
 deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux testing _Lenny_ - Official Snapshot amd64 DVD Binary -3 20080407-11:52]/ lenny contrib main
 deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux testing _Lenny_ - Official Snapshot amd64 DVD Binary
 -2 20080407-11:52]/ lenny contrib main
 deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux testing _Lenny_ - Official Snapshot amd64 DVD Binary
 -1 20080407-11:52]/ lenny contrib main

 # Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
 deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib
 #deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian sid main contrib non-free
 deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
 # Line commented out by installer because it failed to verify:
 deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib
 deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
 #deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian sid main contrib non-free
 deb http://javadesktop.org/lg3d/debian testing contrib