Strange mouse behaviour

Hi,

I have a weird problem with the mouse and I don't know what's happen. Since
yesterday that I upgraded testing (before was working) my system worked ok,
normal, as it has to work.

But, when it upgraded X.org I got a problem that I had haven with the same
version in unstable. Now, this version have arrived to testing and I got the
same problem.

I don't know how to describe it. Simple, the simple click have disappeared,
but not completely. For example, if I click over a work in a editor (gedit or
kedit) I have not the cursor over the word, I have the whole word selected,
as if I have done double click and not simple click.

Also, the menu entries are very difficult to chose, because I must keep the
click done or the entry disappear. For example, the in qt4config, I _only_
could activate the entry menus with keyboard because I couldn't with the
mouse.

I posted this error in the debian-kde list when I had it the first time, but
none said something. But now, looking a bit more deeply, it's not a problem
of qt programs, it's a general problem of all X apps (with all users also)

Any ideas?

Regards,

Leo

Linux User 152692