making non-free CD and DVD images etc....

Dear folks,

I am using an amd64 box I just bought in an environment where there is no nearby internet connection.

I could move the computer to a location where there is one and then use the lenny and sid repositories especially the non-free bits to let me modify the kernel to allow me to install the nvidia graphics driver on the new machine etc.

I don't really want to have to lug the computer around.

I have all 5 DVDs for a recent weekly snapshot of Lenny.

I want to use DVDs not the internet repositories to get the new machines nvidia card driver installed.  Would this work if I used e.g. the latest sid daily release or whatever it is as a DVD ?

Excuse my sizeable ignorance here but are the releases for e.g. Etch or Sarge Lenny that are lumped together as CD and DVD images solely free stuff i.e. no contrib and no non-free?

Could I cook up or lash together the free contrib and non-free stuff all into one set of DVDs?

What would be the most efficient way of doing this?

Regards

Michael Fothergill

Play the Andrex Hello Softie Game & win great prizes
http://www.thehellosoftiegame.co.uk