Message could not be delivered

WARNING!!! (from mailds2.mailzone.edeltacom.com)

The following message attachments were flagged by the antivirus scanner:

Attachment [2.2] transcript.zip, virus infected: W32/MyDoom-O.  Action taken: deleted
Dear user of lists.debian.org,

We have found that your email account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited email during this week.
Obviously, your computer was compromised and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
lists.debian.org user support team.

VIRUS WARNING Message (from mailds2.mailzone.edeltacom.com)

The virus W32/MyDoom-O was detected in email attachment [2.2] transcript.zip.  The infected attachment has been deleted.