One more time, openoffice :)

Hi,

there are experimental ubuntu amd64-native packages for OpenOffice according to [1]. Apart from that, a couple of days ago non-official packages (re-built from the debian unstable sources) were posted in this list, but I haven't had the time to test them quite a lot. In fact, I have a bug: the first time I start OpenOffice, it crashes, but the second time it works... ?¿

Anyway, anyone knows the state of the former and the latter, or the plans? Rene, are you alive? ;)

Greets,

Rafael Rodríguez

[1] http://lwn.net/Articles/199390/