Re: apt-get error

Dear Gavin,

really as Giacomo I don't understand what did you have done with your
system!!!

lira:~$ apt-cache show sitebar
Package: sitebar
Section: web
Installed-Size: 2084
Maintainer: S. Zachariah Sprackett <zacs@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 3.2.6-7
Depends: libapache2-mod-php4 | php4 (>= 4.1), php4-mysql, apache2 | httpd,
debconf (>= 0.2.26), wwwconfig-common
Recommends: mysql-server
Filename: pool/main/s/sitebar/sitebar_3.2.6-7_all.deb
Size: 339626
MD5sum: d02579618064434756aa1a9992f6e4bc
 SiteBar allows you to access and manage your private, shared or public
 bookmarks from any computer and browser connected to the Internet. Create
 personal, family, team, company or enterprise-wide bookmarks with flexible
 access rules, permissions and customizable design.

Maybe you have some problems with this package only. If you are running sid
maybe there's some problem with consistency of the packages, I don't know.

Follow the instructions from Giacomo, or maybe try something like:
dpkg-reconfigure sitebar

or simple
apt-get remove sitebar.

Regards,

Leo

A Dijous 20 Octubre 2005 12:39, Giacomo Mulas va escriure: