Re: Debian AMD64 Archive Move

I don't know why some of you are making all that noise... if I have
understood correctly, non-free will be made available after sarge release
(which is supposed to happen within 3 or 4 weeks)... so... why bother the
developers instead of thaking them for all the work they've already made?

Regards,

Rafael Rodríguez

Goswin von Brederlow dijo: