Re: Tape operation: Unable to handle kernel paging request

John Goerzen [jgoerzen@complete.org] wrote:
> On Monday 23 August 2004 09:15 am, J. Dub wrote:
> > Sorry for re-post, but I would appreciate any ideas how to fix the
> > problem.
>
> You may want to write to linux-kernel about this one.

Also you should feed the output through ksymoops, to discover the name
of the functions that were running (the l-k people will ask for this
anyway).

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    It is unpatriotic to question the Kleptocracy.