Re: MILO bugfix

    JG> Actually, to clarify, that is *part* of what I saw.  It seems
    JG> somewhat random.  Sometimes it complains about not being able
    JG> to get IRQs for my IDE drive.  Oddly enough, 2.0.35 now seems
    JG> to wedge X and the keyboard. Strange.

  Nod, from memory it is actually an IRQ issue. The patch to fix the
bogomips issue did something like change a direct invocation of the
timer interrupt handler to some higher level invocation (something
like that - it was a while back :) I'll have a play with it next week,
and see if the issues can't be thrashed out.

m.