request: boot floppies for AlphaServer 1000A (Noritake?)

Hi

The README file in the disks-alpha/... directory says to ask here
for this, so I ask.
I am a debian user for ~1.5 years (linux ~4.5 years), currently
running debian 1.3.1 for Intel. I will soon install 2.0. I would
like to try to install debian for alpha on an AlphaServer 1000A
I have access to at work. I believe its chipset is Noritake.
I intended to copy the whole source of debian from the mirror
here in tau (Tel-Aviv University), and found out they only mirror
the intel binaries. So, if somebody can build the required floppies
for me, or tell me the minimum files I need to compile them
myself (I will copy these from Europe), I will be thankfull.
If someone does, will these files be on the regular ftp sites?
In return, I will share the experience I will have when I have
it (if someone on this list already booted/installed debian on a
1000A, tell me, and I'll spare you the bandwidth).
This machine usually runs Windows NT, but we had also Digital
Unix and OpenVMS on it. I tried only once to boot linux on it
(I believe it was from and old redhat 4.0), with no success.
I also have access to an AlphaServer 4000 and an AlphaServer
2100, so I can try to boot things there (but not to install).
If someone wants me to try something, please do, but I can only
take these machines down on weekends.

TIA,
	didi.