Re: Any input for some talk about usage of Debian in HPC

On Sun, 2024-05-19 at 13:12 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an invitation to have some talk with the title
>
>    Debian GNU/Linux for Scientific Research

I learned from some of the LIGO sysadmins at Caltech that some of the
LIGO systems are using Debian.

The LIGO documentation
https://computing.docs.ligo.org/guide/software/debian/

mentions a server for their custom apt repository, and I thought I'd
look around which gives this information page about their cluster.
https://hypatia.aei.mpg.de/cgi-bin/hypatia-index.cgi?p=main

Which looks like a fairly large HPC cluster running Debian, and using
Debian tool FAI.

Diane