Re: MIOpen package LFS files

Hi Christian,

On 2024-05-15 16:48, Christian Kastner wrote:
I assume Cory disabled the tests for a reason, so perhaps he can expand
on that.

I don't remember why exactly. I last worked on this almost a year ago. I think I was frustrated with build errors in some of those subprojects, so I reduced the initial scope of my work. I knew I could always revisit that decision before submitting an RFS, so don't read too much into my choice there.

I don't recall what the problem was. Maybe it's no longer relevant.

Sincerely,
Cory Bloor