RFS: hipify/6.0.2+dfsg-1 -- CUDA to HIP source-to-source translation tool

Hey y'all,

I've updated hipify-clang to recommend nvidia-cuda-toolkit. There's only a few things that you can do with hipify-clang without a CUDA installation, however, nvidia-cuda-toolkit is quite large and users may want to use hipify-clang with other versions of CUDA (as you must use a version compatible with the library you're converting). For these reasons, I figured that Recommends was preferable to Depends. However, this feels like a judgement call to me and I'm open to changing my mind if presented with reasons to prefer Depends.

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "hipify":

 * Package name     : hipify
   Version          : 6.0.2+dfsg-1
 * URL              : https://github.com/ROCm/HIPIFY
 * License          : Expat
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/hipify
   Section          : devel

The source builds the following binary packages:

  hipify-clang - CUDA to HIP source-to-source translation tool
  hipify-perl - simple CUDA to HIP source-to-source translation tool

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/hipify/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hipify/hipify_6.0.2+dfsg-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 hipify (6.0.2+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * Migrate to unstable
   * hipify-clang now recommends nvidia-cuda-toolkit

Regards,
--
  Cordell Bloor