Re: CI hardware wishlist

On Sat, 2024-04-20 at 02:48 -0600, Cordell Bloor wrote:

> I noticed there is a standard hardware wishlist location [4], but I was
> not brave enough to create the page for the Debian ROCm Team in case I
> got the WikiName wrong. If anybody is confident about what name should
> be used, the wishlist could probably be moved over to the main wiki.

I created that page, but no-one has ever added any wishlist items to
it, and it doesn't get many mentions on Debian lists except from me,
so I am not sure how useful the page is or how many people see it.

It might be more useful to put a callout for donations on d-d-a via
DevNews, or on micronews.d.o or other publicity team resources.

https://wiki.debian.org/DeveloperNews
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/micronews
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity

--