Re: Updating Triton

I had made a mistake when I cleaned up my working tree to git commits.
The install and build targets were a bit jumbled.  I've force pushed
to https://salsa.debian.org/kaol/triton in case anyone's checked it
out.

On Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 09:36:58PM +0200, Kari Pahula wrote:
> I don't know if it has worked before but trying something like
> "python3 copy_strided.py" won't work.  It's one of the included
> examples in Triton.

I had another look at it and I think I made some more progress.  I
downloaded upstream's wheel to check what the directory layout is
there and apparently the issue was that the trition libraries are
expected to be in dist-packages/triton/_C, not in dist-packages
directly.

I now have a new error when trying the line above:

: CommandLine Error: Option 'print-pipeline-passes' registered more than once!
LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine options
Aborted

Anyone know about what to do with this?