Re: Racking Argo, Lyra, Cassiopeia and Bootes

Hi Cory,

On 2023-12-12 18:02, Cordell Bloor wrote:
> I've finally got Argo, Lyra [1], Cassiopeia and Bootes [2] racked.
> If I can find the funding, I'm hoping to add a few desktop PCs with
> integrated graphics. I'd like to get Ryzen 2000/3000 (gfx902), Ryzen
> 4000/5000 (gfx90c), Ryzen 7000 (gfx1036) and future APUs tested. I'm
> currently working on bringing up a Van Gogh (gfx1033) and a Rembrandt
> (gfx1035) system.

This is a great setup, and it's exciting to think about the potential
for new additions.

I'm very much looking forward to what you have to report once enough
data and experience have been gathered. For example, I think adding
consumer boards is a great idea, and with some creativity I think two
could be fit in a single 4U. Then there is experimenting with remotely
administering consumer boards. And so on. Really exciting stuff!

Best,
Christian