Re: Testing ROCm on Everything

Hi Christian,

On 2023-04-07 04:07, Christian Kastner wrote:
I've been looking too, and it's surprisingly difficult to find much here
in Austria beyond 6n00 XTs. Maybe a handful of 5700 XTs.

I saw a good deal on a Radeon VII, so I now have a spare gfx906 GPU to donate to this project. I've also purchased a few MI25 GPUs, though I still need to validate them. However, I also don't have a server to put them in, so I will have to 3D print a fan adapter first.

If I were to acquire additional hardware for Debian, would the preference be to have server GPUs like the MI25 or desktop/workstation GPUs like the Radeon VII? They're designed for installation into very different systems, so it would be good to ensure I'm finding the right sort of hardware.

Sincerely,
Cory Bloor