Can somebody share test results of rocprim with me?

Hi ROCm team,

if anyone finds the time, I would appreciate it if you could build
src:rocprim and send me the result of the test suite execution + the GPU
model that you used:

  | ./rocprim-5.3.3$ TESTNAMES=$(find obj-x86_64-linux-gnu/test/rocprim/ -type f -executable -name 'test_*' | sort)
  | ./rocprim-5.3.3$ for TESTNAME in $TESTNAMES; do ./$TESTNAME || break; done | gzip > rocprim.out.gz

All tests should pass, I'm primarily interested in the performance
characteristics (test run times), to make sure that my setup is ok. To
this end, I'm especially interested in the results of an 6800 XT, my
exact model.

Best,
Christian