Re: SPARK package for Debian

Hello Alexander,

9 березня 2011 о 16:48 +0100 Alexander Senier написав(-ла):
> Hi Eugeniy,
>
> I made some patches against SPARK-GPL 2010 a while ago to build it
> against SWI Prolog:
>
> http://senier.net/spark-gpl-2010-swi_patches.tgz
>
> They at least resulted in a working Simplifier. Maybe that helps...
Thanks a lot,

I did most of thing in those patches already, and was looking how to fix
a bug in zombiescope. Your patch
0010-Remove-additional-read_line_from_stream.patch was very helpfull.
Now it seems to work.

Also I see you compiled everything with stand_alone(true). I also tried
this first, but it did not work for me. process.pl complained that it
cannot download shared lib (process.so). So I'm not using this mode.

Thanks,
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov