Re: best way to change speakup defaults in debian automatically when the system boots into console mode

Well, Frank-and-All, while I am certainly not useing espeak, I don't think speakupconf does any good for these DecTalk settings, which hopefully I filed a bug. These seem to be defalts, unless there are ways of compiling changes in the drivers? I know what values I would like, but its just a matter of not only getting there, but making sure values aren't dropping back. Thanks in advance
Chime