Unable to install Debian 12 in dark mode

Hi,

I wanted to install Debian 12 on a Intel NUC Celeron N5105, but seems to have hit a wall during installation.

When i get to the point where i can choose a desktop enoviremt, ssh server, internet service etc. i am not able to continue.. I dont know if its me, but i press down and to the sides, but i am not able to get focus on the "Continue" button..

Is there a keyboard shortcut to continue in the dark mode / high contrast graphical installer?

Best kind regards
Kenneth